Survivor IMDB XLIII - Phuket Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on cast and twist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

Thoughts on cast and twist Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on cast and twist   Thoughts on cast and twist EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 am

1. realitytvfreak2: Not sure about him. Sometimes he shows up, sometimes he doesn't. The competition seems to be tough this time, so I don't think he will make it to the merge.

2. KristenBellfan09: Probably one of the early boots

3. BEnediction1: I don't know who this person is, so either first out, or one of the first 3 to leave

4. LadyJ47: Power player, I can see her making it far, but she will get blindsided

5. BettisBoy: I think he's too distracted with Nicaragua, it might affect his performance in challenges during the first week.

6. KsBubba_13: Huge challenge threat, but his tribe will need him, and then probably vote him out right before the merge

7. Gigi_Marie: I can see her making it to the jury for some reason, she's likable enough, she can win challenges, and is not a HUGE target bcoz most people dont know her very well

8. HOWdoesITfeeeeel: UTR coattail rider, makes it to the jury

9. Mikey_Elite: if he can lay low and keep his thoughts to himself (i know, for him that's impossible) i can see him making it far. Otherwise, his own mouth will be his demise.

10. StraightLoonie: Very nice and social, I don't know how he is in challenges, but he also has his own game to host, so, it might distract him from this game. Potential early boot.

11. dude-421: From the little that I know, they like him and he's popular. Makes it to the jury

12. A-lrmw22: I really hope this game turns into another newbies vs vets battle like in BBU, cuz if it doesn't, I see her and that Olivia person taking control of the game.

13. JB_is_awesome: I dont see him going far. If he does, picture me shocked.

14. The_LD: Another character like dude-421. Don't know much about them, but I do know they are popular.

15. I_Smoke: A quick look at his posting history and I realized this is Raining, ROFL. I dunno, stay UTR and you'll make it to the jury?

16. roland_deschain1983: He seems like a nice guy, trying his hardest to fit in, and it's good with challenges. He might become a bit too good tho, and instant target.

17. CanadianMaximusT21: I don't think he's the poster child for loyalty, but sometimes that works in ppl's favors. He makes it far, probably final 3

18. XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: Sweet girl. She is a class act, no complaints. I can see her going far, and is one of the people I am rooting for.

19. kalika204: He/she will probably latch on to the power players, like Rick and Edna did in South Pacific. She'll make it far, but will she deserve it?

20. soco-81: cool fella. Makes it far if he plays the same way he's playing in BB20

21. DeMarcus005: Marcholm and Mikey, obvious alliance. If one of them screws up, the other one follows. Thus I can see if Marcholm is voted out, Mikey will quit

22. DubyaCeeDubya: I hope his feud with Dino reignites and brings some much needed drama. As for how far he makes it, the jury.

23. sourxgumxrocksx: He's been acting rather weird lately, so it's hard for me to say if he's still the same player he's always been. Will make it to the jury, but I predict a darker side of John will be unleashed.

24. LiviaV: Talk about IMDb's Regina George. That's the atmosphere I got after she came back, almost like if she was a saint or something. Makes it far.

Now in my personal opinion, the twist is terribUL!!!. I really hope random.org didn't decide the pairs, because I can see terrible consequences for the game if inactives get voted out and their partner is one of the best players in the game.

As far as what the pairs are:

The LD-->JB

RTF-->BettisBoy

LadyJ-->LiviaV

WcW--->Loonie

Gigi_Marie-->Benediction

Canadian Maximus--> A-lrmw

I_Smoke-->Ks_Bubba

kalika-->dude-421

KBFan-->Howdoesitfeeeeel

soco-81-->sourgumrocks

Marcholm-->Roland

CindyFan-->Mikey

If I get at least 3 right I deserve a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on cast and twist   Thoughts on cast and twist EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:02 pm

15. I_Smoke: A quick look at his posting history and I realized this is Raining, ROFL. I dunno, stay UTR and you'll make it to the jury?

Are you serious? Thats raining?
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on cast and twist   Thoughts on cast and twist EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Yea, he was inactive for a while, but then I saw he posted on the Games-Other Games a good bye message after being voted out of a game. I was in that game too.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on cast and twist   Thoughts on cast and twist EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Thats cool. I guess thats a way to leave and make a return. Just come back as a new name. lol
Back to top Go down
oxy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on cast and twist   Thoughts on cast and twist EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:15 pm

wait a minute i-smoke is rainingdaggers? lmaooooo
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on cast and twist   Thoughts on cast and twist EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Yea lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on cast and twist   Thoughts on cast and twist Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on cast and twist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDB XLIII - Phuket Island :: Bloggers :: kyogre123-
Jump to: