Survivor IMDB XLIII - Phuket Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dude421

Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! Empty
PostSubject: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:22 pm

It seems I get a second chance. More of a third chance, in my opinion. I told myself I didn't care and joining this game was a mistake, and I let go. I hear I have a second chance in the posting challenge, but that got to be too much for me. Then there's another challenge, which I am able to win.

Why do I do this?
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:43 am

Well Dickey is back in the game because he beat me at the challenge all along. That throws a monkey wrench into plans, as 6 is not the magic number for majority. It is 7. And there's a vast difference between 6 and 7. It makes Chaz the swing vote. And that's not good for anyone. That sneaky bastard.

Right now the plan is to vote out Kalika. We have 6 strong to vote her out. It all comes down to Chaz. Either there will be a tie, or she will go 7-5. Hopefully Ben finds the idol and will play it. The other thing we're trying is Maximus convincing Cindy to vote Angie to make 6 the magic number yet again. It is a fairly simple day. Just annoying since there is no clear majority. But I should be around for another day, which is good. I feel like Chaz will vote Kalika. I've given him some good reasons that benefit him. First off, I used guilt. He's 50% of the reason why I went out of the game. He owes me one. Second of all, I promiised him that if Kalika goes now, then I'm more than willing to vote Loonie out next. Which is true. Loonie would go home faster (this is the person Chaz wants out) if Kalika goes home rather than Ben.

Of course as I am writing this, I have been informed the other alliance is voting for Angie, according to Ben. So god knows what will happen, but the concept is the same. It is up to Chaz. I'm not sure if Chaz would vote out Angie, though...interesting.

Additionally, I feel like me being an overdramatic villain out for revenge would be a cool story arc, so that's what I'm going with. Here is my hit list:

1. Chaz
2. Cindy
3. Dickey
4. Dino
5. Kalika
6. Raining

Dino is finished. Took care of him. 1 down. 5 to go.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 am

D+. this is very eh compared to the rest
Back to top Go down
https://survivorphuket.rpg-board.net
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 am

Kalika is gone in a 7-4-1 vote. That 7th vote scares me, because it wasn't Chaz. So who was it? As much as I would like to rely on Maximus and JB, I know I can't. They are the two that worry me the most, Maximus more so. He hasn't really offered me a long-term deal, and I haven't offered him one. He's sneaky, and he's good enough to have a plan at all times. So what is it? If he convinced someone like Loonie to vote out Angie, then that means he has offered Loonie something very good, like to flip. Maximus is a great threat. We need him for one more TC, though. Hopefully we can get Dickey out next time, because that guy thrives on immunity streaks.

I'll need to talk to Olivia more about Maximus. Have to find out what he is up to. I don't think there will be trouble for the next to TCs, though (not factoring in the HII). I am confident he will vote with us next time to get Dickey out, and the following TC we can vote out Loonie to make Chaz happy. That gives us 6 sure votes without needing to rely on Maximus. Then at Final 9, we only need 5 votes, and don't need to rely on him at all. Instead, we need to rely on JB, and he has an odd mind. He goes for random people and causes confusion, which is annoying. So that's more trouble. If we can get him to vote out Raining, then great. It would then be at Final 8 that could be tricky. Perhaps JB would like to vote out Chaz at some point? I think I remember Olivia saying that he is willing. If that's true, voting out Chaz is simple enough. Then JB's usefulness is over with, at we only need 4. Maximus has to go at Final 7. He cannot make it any further than that.

Maximus, JB, and the HII are the three variables that will cause trouble, as far as I can see.

My hit list:

1. Chaz
2. Cindy
3. Dickey
4. Raining

2 down. 4 to go.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:52 pm

This is, ideally, what I'd like to see happen.

FINAL 11 -- Vote out Dickey. Both Chaz and Angie are find with that; don't have to rely on Maximus. Most likely a 7-4 vote.

FINAL 10 -- Vote out Loonie. Chaz wants Loonie out the most, from what I can tell. Would have to rely on either Maximus or JB. Not both. Most likely a 7-3 vote.

FINAL 09 -- Vote out Chaz. This will be the vote where Chaz tries to swing me to break up the Olivia/Angie alliance. JB has expressed interest in voting out Chaz, so I think that would be reliable. Most likely I'd be the swing vote. In the event that JB flips and I don't, I can always take the credit. Most likely a 5-4 vote.

FINAL 08 -- Vote out Raining. This could be tricky, as we would have to rely on JB. At worst, though, it would be a tie. Most likely a 5-3 vote.

FINAL 07 -- Vote out Maximus. He cannot go any further than this. He's too sneaky for my liking, and I don't like relying on him. Plus he'll probably be pissed at me voting out Chaz. At this point we don't need to rely on JB anymore, which is good. Most likely a 5-2 vote.

FINAL 06 -- Vote out Cindy. She's the last of those who voted out Kathy. She wouldn't have voted with us at any point. Obvious choice. 5-1 vote.

FINAL 05 -- Vote out JB. He will try to get Ben and myself to flip and break up the girls. But JB time at this point will have run out. 4-1 vote.

FINAL 04 -- Vote out anyone but me. At this point, it won't matter which of the two are in the finals with me. I'll probably lose to any of them. Which is why they would want to take me.
Back to top Go down
oxy

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm

dont tell anyone but you are one of my 4 favorites <3 and honestly probably my favorite at this point ^_^
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 am

Tonight was supposed to be a SIMPLE FUCKING NIGHT. And then Mr. Benjamin walks in and decides to be a nice fucking guy. Okay, well that's good and all, but HOW THE FUCK DOES HE DECIDE TO BE NICE? HE GIVES DICKEY THE HII CLUES???? WHAT THE ~~FUCK~~ IS THIS DUMBASS THINKING? I am so fucking close to just voting him for the rest of the game, to be honest. Was this on purpose? Did he want Dickey to stay? Was he trying to gain a jury vote? You don't help the person being voted out, that's not in an alliance with him THAT WILL GET HIM TO THE FINAL 5 EASILY find a HII clue. YOU DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!!!! WHAT? THE? FUCK? This is completely ridiculous. The worst part is I have to act like I understand because I may well need his goddamn vote next Tribal Council.

The only good part of this is that Loonie is going home instead. Long-term I was worried about Loonie because he was basically a vote out there for anyone, and I'm sure Maximus jumped right on that. What made it worse is JB is sure Loonie is voting with us, even though they were against each other the last two tribal councils before the merge, which means he either knows something I don't, or he is very gullible.

I honestly don't have a clue what will happen now. These next two days were supposed to be easy, with something happening at Final 9. I need to know what Ben is looking to do. I'm sure Dickey is going to look at coming right after me, but I feel like Angie/Olivia/Chaz/JB, at the very least, want to keep me around. Perhaps the same with Maximus, and maybe Ben as well. I really don't know what the kid is thinking. I made it clear to him of how good a player Dickey is. There is still Raining that we can vote off next, if needed, and I feel like most everyone would be okay with that. Then at Final 9, we don't need to rely on Ben, who has obviously proved himself to be completely unreliable.

So my ideal bootlist is off the table now, completely. Seems a lot of things will change. There will be a lot of chaos today. I might have to see if I can get back into the challenge shape that I was when I first played games, because I'm going to have to beat Dickey. I swear to god if Dickey goes on another immunity run and gets to the finals I'm going to murder Ben....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:48 pm

C++
Back to top Go down
https://survivorphuket.rpg-board.net
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Ready for the biggest joke of the game? It comes from Ben....This is almost an exact quote that he told me.

"I'm sorry, I thought there were enough votes for Dickey to be voted out so I decided to extend an olive branch to him by giving him the clue to the HII."

What????? Are you really THAT DUMB??? Jesus fucking Christ. This kid is ridiculous. There's only two reasons for him doing what he is doing,

1) He wants Dickey to stick around.
2) He wanted a possible jury vote.

Either way, the path he has chosen is completely idiotic. There's absolutely no way I can trust him anymore. He could be playing both sides, but the main reasons I can't trust him is because he's that dumb. The only good news about this is Loonie is out. That takes care of a minor knot that could have turned out really bad. There was great potential for Maximus picking up Loonie's vote and trying to make a move, and it didn't help that JB trusted Loonie, for whatever reasons he has. Either JB had a good motive for trusting Loonie, or he is being extremely trusting. So Loonie going limits some options for people that I'm worried about. Also, there is still a common enemy out there for everyone -- Dickey. I have made it extremely clear to Ben just how big a threat Dickey really is. But its not like I need his vote to get him out, anyway. I have six votes ready to be cast against him -- myself, Olivia, Angie, Chaz, Maximus, and JB. I'll just need to run a tighter ship tonight and make sure everyone stays right on track. I'm worried on what Maximus might do, but I don't see him flipping without Chaz, and I don't see Chaz flipping without me. So the big thing is to make sure Dickey/Raining/Cindy do not win either challenge. And make sure Ben doesn't win the reward challenge.

At this point I feel fairly comfortable with my position in the game. I have talked to everyone in the game, except for Raining and Cindy. Them and Dickey are the last three remaining of the alliance that wants me out, but everyone else won't vote me. Chaz still thinks we have a Final 2, but as far as I'm concerned, that is off the table since he was 50% of the reason myself and Kathy left the game. Maximus is tied in pretty close with Chaz, so that's the best way I can keep tabs on him. Cindy goes along with Chaz as well. So when there's a big move to be made, the logical choice is to approach me. After all, I just got back in the game, right?

I've got a Final 2 with Angie and a Final 3 with Olivia. I'm assuming the game ends in a Final 3. People don't really know that I talk to them quite a bit, which is good. I've been working hard on maintaining the illusion that I'm around and part of the alliance, but not tied in close with anyone. That way people come to me instead of someone else, which opens up my options. Olivia is a great social player, so all the things she learns get right back to me, as well. That includes stuff that Ben and JB are doing. So I have a network in this game where I learn just about everything that is going on. Best of all, I am extremely useful to the majority of the cast.

Now that I've got my spirits up, watch me get voted out.

Note to self: Make sure Dickey doesn't win SHIT, especially immunity. Be careful of JB as he is prone to trying dumb moves, and don't tell him much, as he loves to talk. Be careful of Ben, because he is being sketchy.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 am

What a frustrating night. Dickey doesn't win immunity, but he does win a HII clue, which of course makes everything a lot more complicated. I feel like the logical move would be to set 4 votes on Dickey, and 3 votes on someone like Raining. This way, if Dickey doesn't play an idol he is voted out, and if he does, who Dickey targets is protected. However, this gets a bit more complicated as I let it slip to Dickey that I was thinking about voting out Raining, which was a bad idea. Because of this, if he do the 4 and 3 split, Dickey and Cindy can place their votes on Raining, and he is voted out 5-4-1, and Dickey doesn't have to play an idol. Furthermore, Olivia and JB don't want to split the vote. They think it is safer to make Dickey think that everyone is voting for him, then vote for Raining. That way the idol is played and Raining would go home.

There are problems with both solutions. With splitting the vote, we place our trust in Chaz. Effectively, he decides who goes home. And everyone knows that it is bad when you have to place your faith in him. Communicating the 4-3-3 split is simple, but Chaz would want to know who the three votes are for. And because I told Dickey about Raining, we all thought it would be smarter to place some votes on Cindy. And since I'm sure Chaz/Cindy are tied in together, that means something odd might happen. It would be very simple for Chaz to flip to Dickey, and then Olivia or myself is voted out 4-3-3. Also, you can't rely on Chaz voting in time, either. Since we don't know the tiebreaker rules, it is probably best to try and stay away from them.

In trying to manipulate Dickey into playing the idol and voting someone else out, there are other risks (ones that I am more afraid of). What if he doesn't have the idol? It gives Dickey another round to both find it and win immunity. Dickey has also shown that he is much smarter than us mere mortals. I'm pretty sure he thinks on a whole different level compared to us. What if he gives the idol to someone else, they play it, we vote for them, and then Olivia or me are going home. There isn't that protective factor of a 3-3 tie if the other votes are voided.

As the night went on, a third option showed itself -- everyone can vote Dickey. Ben (I think he is finally completely on board with us; it seemed that while he made a mistake last round, he was also trying to be more than just a vote) told me that Dickey told him his guess on the clue was wrong. There had also been word that Dickey was, subtlely, trying to make sure there are votes on Raining. Well, it sounds like he doesn't have the idol. But what if he's lying? Is he that good? Meanwhile, I get word that Chaz sent a PM to both Olivia and Maximus asking for them to vote Dickey. Chaz doesn't put forth that much effort EVER because he's lazy as shit, so is this good or bad? Either he really wants Dickey out, or he is making his move. I told Angie and Olivia that I don't think Chaz would make a move without me, and showed them a PM as to why. This was meant to win over their trust, but I'm afraid it did the opposite with Angie. I'm not really sure. Both of them were pissing me off...avoiding the entire issue of what we have to do this round for like two hours while being all giggly and throwing random guesses at the idol which really aren't that worthwhile.

This seems to be a crisis of faith. Do we trust sneaky little Chaz, who loves to weasel his way into and out of things? Or do we trust that Dickey isn't as brilliant as I fear?

In the end, since Olivia and I are the most likely targets, we decided to have everyone place their votes on Dickey. It really does sound like he is trying to put votes on Raining, which can only meaning he is just trying to stay alive for another round. If he has it and I am voted out, so be it. Some people are cool with this move, others don't want to take the risk, but the fact is, it really is just a guessing game. There is no clear answer. Idols make the game more strategic? No. Idols make the game more lucky. It isn't strategic what we are doing. We are literally GUESSING as to what will happen. Fuck you Russell, and fuck you Probst. Idols suck.

I don't know what will happen. I might be gone, Olivia might be gone, Raining might be gone, and Dickey might be gone. But we made our choice. We chose not to trust Chaz. Even though I had a Final 2 deal with him, I still can't bring myself to trust the guy. I wonder if that says more about him, or me.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Dickey is gone. The biggest threat to me is out of this game. The idol is still out there, as well. I can breathe a sigh of relief for a little bit. But there seem to be complications, in regards to how the vote went down. There were supposed to be SEVEN people voting for Dickey, and only FIVE voted for him, which is incredibly strange. Could something be amiss? I need to solve this little puzzle tonight, and figure out the motives for the two people that voted Raining. I assume Raining voted for myself. I know myself, Olivia, and JB voted for Dickey. I know Cindy and Dickey voted Raining. That leaves Chaz, Angie, and Maximus. I feel like it is Chaz and Angie who voted for Raining, but I'm not sure. I need to find out why. I can't rule out Maximus, though, considering how sneaky he is. Hell, Dickey almost stayed! The guy is good.

The best move for me, tonight, is to win that clue to the HII. Immunity comes along with that. Because I'm not sure of the vote distribution, there's a chance things could be crazy tonight, so I want that protection. I also want that idol because of the very real possibility of myself, Olivia, Angie, JB, and Ben being in the Final 5. And I promise you that Tribal Council, if it occurs, will be crazy.

So what is the next move? I'm not sure where Angie lies, as far as voting Chaz. I think that could be an awful risk. I don't trust her too much anymore. She might be all for voting him, based on the PM I showed her. Also, she might have shown him that PM and turned him against me. I'm not sure. I think voting out Cindy is the smartest move, for four reasons. First, she takes forever to vote and that annoys me. And, yes, I'm aware she's in a completely different time zone, but I don't give a shit. Second, a lot of people seem perfectly content with voting her off, which means another round I get through. Third, I haven't spoken a word to her. And fourth, she is good socially, and finds a way to get far in most every game. She isn't THAT big of a threat, in my opinion, but I think she would be a good choice to vote out next. After that, maybe Chaz? Once again, that depends on where Angie is at in the game. The problem is if Angie flips, and Cindy and Raining go next, Final 7 could be a big, big problem. Maximus, Chaz, Angie would be together, and I think she would have a good chance at flipping Ben. After all, he wants to be more than just a vote, and that would be a game-changing move. All the more reason for me to get that damn idol, just in case.

This time needs to be taken for me to re-evaluate my position within the tribe, and where everyone else is at, and what they are thinking. And also:

My Hit List:

1. Chaz
2. Cindy
3. Raining

3 down. 3 to go.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:37 am

Today was a pretty good day. I won the HII clue, though I was wrong. I shared it with both Olivia and Angie, but they were both wrong. I probably have more of a target on my back by winning that clue, but oh well. I also won immunity, so I have successfully made the Top 8. The top third of the cast. I talked to Angie and she expressed some concern over me flipping to Chaz. This is good, as it tells me that she wants to stick with Olivia and myself. She has been very aloof this week, probably because of all her exams, though I also believe she had something going on with Dickey. I'm not sure, and whatever happened there doesn't help me for the future, I don't think, so I see no reason to pursue those answers.

Either Raining or Cindy is going home. They are probably voting each other, so it is up to the other seven of us to decide what is going to happen. I personally don't give a shit who leaves. To me, they are the same exact player, but with two spots in the game. As far as I can tell, one will be leaving right after the other. There are good reasons to vote off each player, so Maximus and Angie played rock paper scissors to decide who was going home, and after an epic battle, Angie won. So that means Cindy goes, right? Not quite. Chaz PM'd me and told me a majority (including Maximus) was voting out Raining. So I really have no clue who will be going. But I've voted and I don't really care. What I care about is making sure the alliance Olivia and I have established doesn't get exposed. I have done, in my opinion, a good job at creating an aura of just being there, of not knowing every little thing that's going on, when, in fact, I probably get the most information out of anyone left in the game. That's a pretty good position to be in. And I'm slowly building up my resume, with 3 challenge wins under my belt. I think I might have a chance at winning this game, even though I was out pre-merge.
Back to top Go down
oxy

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 am

"First, she takes forever to vote and that annoys me. And, yes, I'm aware she's in a completely different time zone, but I don't give a shit."

lmfao
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Raining is out of the game. I was in the minority in voting for Cindy, but oh well. It doesn't really matter as far as I am concerned. I guess Angie winning rock paper scissors didn't really do anything. It would be good to find out who the third vote was. Honestly, I'm hoping Raining voted for Cindy, so Olivia looks like she is seperated from me. That's what I think happened, which is good.

Cindy should be voted out this time around. Angie, myself, Olivia, JB, and Ben are all that is needed to vote her out. Chaz and Maximus have ties with her and don't seem to want her out, so it will be interesting to see what they do. It is best to make sure they don't get a clue to the HII, if there is one, just in case. Voting out Cindy will severely limit their power to do anything in the game at all. Also, I won't be suprised if Chaz comes to me and asks to flip, but that isn't going to happen. I still have a hit list to maintain, which is whittling down as each day passes.

1. Chaz
2. Cindy

4 down. 2 to go.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 am

So that immunity challenge was gay. Max, get a better taste in music. And I don't know how the FUCK I haven't found the idol. Like seriously, I really don't see how my guess is wrong. Olivia is my last hope of finding it. If she doesn't, then nobody does, which is fine by me.

Several ideas of how the vote should go down came up. Angie and myself really pushed to vote off Maximus tonight, because of how sneaky he is and he is really good in challenges. JB didn't want to, because Maximus thinks he is with us. That makes me a bit worried, that maybe JB and Maximus have some sort of deal going on. Angie and I tried to figure out some sort of vote distribution we could do where Maximus would be voted out with three votes, but there's no realistic way that could be done. Plus, people wouldn't really trust us which is bad. Best to go with the flow. That is why Cindy will be voted out tonight. I think everyone will be voting for her, except Chaz who doesn't ever vote. That fatty.

Maximus HAS to be voted out next. And he cannot be voted out before Chaz. If Chaz goes, Maximus will know he is on the outs, and then he will push for an immunity run. I want to avoid that. He is basically like a mini-Dickey, and now my biggest threat in the game. All that has to be done is convince one person to vote for him. I think Ben will be perfectly okay with voting out Maximus. Ben has expressed interest in Chaz going. Hopefully that can wait until we're at 6.

The good thing about Cindy being voted out is that eliminates the last person I haven't talked to. The other six people I have talked to extensively. That's when things will start to get a tad crazy.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Cindy is gone. I should feel happy about that, but I really don't. Chaz told me I need to make a move or I won't win. I've been thinking on that myself, and he may be right. I feel like Olivia is the only person in this game who is playing better than me, and put herself in a better position to win. Angie might have as well. So why on earth would I want to go to the finals with them? I mean, they deserve to. And I made that pact with them. But I want to win, don't I? It'd be stupid to take them. But I also like a challenge. Strategically, I want to take people to the end that I can beat, but I also don't want to piss people off. I'm literally 50/50 at this point in what I want to do. I won't ever have the idol, either, which, if I did, might influence my position a little more.

I know I'm not going to flip with Chaz and Maximus. For one, the numbers aren't there. Second, Chaz says he wants to see me win, so why wouldn't I put him on the jury? I need every vote I can get. Also, Maximus is very sneaky and great at challenges. I have a small vendetta against him since he voted me out of a game like a year ago. Petty, I know. But I need to even the score. Plus I really think there's a good possibility he would vote for me.

If I make a move, it will have to be at Final 5. I am very interested in what JB is going to want to do. I'm pretty sure he knows that he can't waltz his way into the finals, so I see him trying to convince perhaps myself and Olivia to vote out Angie. Or maybe myself and Ben to vote out Olivia. I have the nagging feeling that he will try something, and there's a very good possibility that I will be included.

At least my list is down to one name:

1. Chaz

5 down. 1 to go.

I have a feeling of dread that these next four rounds are going to be the toughest rounds that I face. I feel like I have equipped myself as well as I can. I have talked extensively to all of these people. I really do find out most all of the information that is going around. But there's some really good competition in the game, in all three facets of the game. I will probably end up hurting some people's feelings, but what is new, right? The game is not over, not by a long shot, but it has finally entered that final stretch. I've got a weekend to plan, prepare, and socialize. It is time to position myself as best I can for the win.

If only I had that damn idol...
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 pm

The final piece of the puzzle has been locked into place. I have made a Final 3 deal between Ben, Olivia, and myself, so as to completely make sure Ben is loyal. Knowing that Ben would push for Chaz to be voted out beforehand, I agreed to that, to make him think that he is contributing. I would rather Maximus go next, as I think I have figured out his plans to make the Final 3, but I need Ben to be happy with me, and I am positive that he now is. Ben was the final part of this mechanism I have been building in order to make the finals.

I am sure that JB and Maximus have a deal to go to the finals. They wanted to vote for Angie, but Ben was able to steer them away for this round. JB definately doesn't want Maximus to be voted out. They will push for Angie to be voted out next time, and then, at Final 5 they will ask me to flip and vote out Olivia. Then, they will vote be out and bring Ben to the Final 3. Their plan hinges on the fact that I have expressed an interest in voting out Angie, and the fact that I like to vote out the threats.

Once Chaz is gone, I plan on winning immunity tonight. I plan on trying to win the rest of the challenge, to be honest. The key, though, is to make sure Maximus does not win. Ben will vote with me, because of the deals I have made with him, Olivia will, and Angie will also. So Maximus, barring an immunity win, will be voted out after Chaz. After that, JB will probably be voted out. I will then, now that I think about it, let Ben win the Final Immunity Challenge, and Angie would then be voted out.

The great thing about my position, though, is I have so many options. If Maximus wins tonight, then it is almost certain that Angie will be voted out. I could seriously consider flipping and voting out Olivia, winning the Final Immunity Challenge, and forcing a tie between Ben and Maximus. But if I don't win that challenge, then I will be in that tied situation. So I would rather the first situation happen. I have a lot of confidence in my challenge abilities, so I think I can get it done.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Well that was an interesting Tribal Council. Disregard that last confessional, as everything has changed completely. Angie was voted out 4-2-1. JB, Maximus, Chaz, and Olivia voted for her. This is more bad than good, as Maximus and JB made their move earlier than I expected. I'm honestly just confused with what JB is thinking. He has said over and over again that he wants Chaz out, and now all of a sudden he doesn't? Odd. It is the logical move for Chaz and Maximus, though. I've been worried about JB this whole game, and the one time I'm not, he does something unexpected. The good news is that if I make the Final Tribal Council, chances are Angie will vote for me to win. So I have another friend on the jury. I think I am safe for another round, since JB is looking to get the threats out. Olivia is definately the most threatening, as she has played the best game, by first appearances.

I've talked to Maximus, and offered him and JB a Final 3 deal. I just have to cover my bases. I can never tell if Maximus is lying or not, but it is best to make this deal just in case. Assuming he is telling the truth, I am literally at a crossroads right now. I can vote off Olivia to save my ass, and get rid of a huge threat. But I don't know where Maximus sits with me, or JB, or Chaz. I need to find that out. Hopefully they remember that I have been voted out once, so I am basically a goat to take to the finals. I think I can trust Olivia being targetted next, though.

Still, it would be best to win immunity again. Then I would have a tough decision to make. Best solidify some deals.
Back to top Go down
oxy

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:44 pm

JB is such a nuisance Laughing <3
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 am

That little nuisance might be my way to winning this game. I don't know whether he is lying or not, though I don't think he is, but we made a Final 3 deal. Honestly, at this point, I can't make enough deals to get me to the end. After the last Tribal Council, I don't feel safe, AT ALL. That's probably a good thing, since I was getting too relaxed. Too bad I didn't win immunity...I've never been good at scattegories, though. But I've made the deal with JB, and he is looking to get the threats out of the game -- Olivia, Maximus, and Chaz. He might have just thrown Maximus in there just because, but hopefully he realizes just how much of a threat he is. But the key is he wants to get rid of Chaz first.

Why the hell would he want to do that? I expressed to him that Chaz WANTS to vote out Maximus and Olivia, but JB wants to keep to his order. He wants Chaz first, Maximus second, Olivia third. That makes no sense, because I have told him that Ben will not vote out Olivia. And now that I think about it, that makes JB's plan not line up well at all. Either he's lying to me, trying to disguise his ally Maximus, or he's being really dumb. For too long everyone has told me that Maximus can go the next round, the next round, and I'm tired of it.

I'm playing to win a fucking game. It is time to make a move. I'm pulling the trigger on voting out Maximus. Let's hope it works.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:36 pm

I pushed really hard to get Maximus out, but Olivia didn't want to. He had the idol and played it (shocker!!) but it didn't matter and Chaz was voted out. I guess that takes care of the revenge of when I was previously voted out. But still I've noticed a disturbing trend of people having someone else they'd rather vote out than Maximus. This makes him nearly impossible to vote out.

I talked to JB and he said he is now okay with voting out Maximus. I hope he is telling the truth. It is the best move for him, so I hope he is thinking logically. I know I really can't trust him, but its all I really have. Apparently Olivia has talked about voting me out, which is annoying. Hopefully she is just saying that and will vote alongside me. I really don't know. The last game I played with Maximus, I was voted out at Final 5. Obviously, I have a very good chance at being voted out and I'm uncertain of my future. I just have to trust the relationships I made early in the game, and hope they pay off. Ben will vote with me. I just need one more person. That's all I need. I do that, I think I will make it through the next Tribal Council.

Not much else I can do.
Back to top Go down
dude421

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 am

Well I tried my best. If Ben hadn't gone offline so early I think I could have convinced him to vote Maximus out instead. Oh well. He made a really stupid move. His only chance to win was against myself and JB. I was able to make JB think that; I could have made Ben think that as well.

I'm not angry about losing; after all, I got a second chance. I knew it was coming as well. 5th out of 24, at least is respectable. People throw excuses at me that I'm a "master manipulator of people" and all that, but it is all a load of shit. If I was, then I would have won at least one game. It honestly is fate. I'm not supposed to win.

At the FTC, I will have some words for Olivia and Ben. Mainly Olivia. Like Chaz said, she comes across as extremely fake, and I hadn't noticed that until recently. She's really pissed me off. Ben is manipulated way too easily. JB has played a....weird game. I don't know anything about Maximus's game, but it has been solid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!   Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric wanted Andredemption, so that is what he gets!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDB XLIII - Phuket Island :: Confessionals :: dude-421-
Jump to: