Merry Christmas

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Confessional #1- 2 Pairs Down, 9 More to Go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dino

PostSubject: Confessional #1- 2 Pairs Down, 9 More to Go   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:00 am

Coming into this game, I knew that I'd have to align very quickly as I was one of the last few people to join and people had already begun establishing long-term alliances. In the SIMDB series, I've always been cursed with being the third wheel in an alliance and I'd be disregarded later down the line. The only time I made finals in this series was last season, where I made finals with two of my closest friends, Henry and Haley. This time, I want to make sure that I make the same moves that propel me into the finals while also working on my jury management, which, thanks to Tom and an adorable finalist (Henry<3), got me runner-up. Nonetheless, the "twist" this season impaired my strategic game. Not only would we be placed into tribes, but everyone would also be assigned a partner. This became a major issue, but through deductive and inductive reasoning, as well as ruthless interrogation, I was able to construct the list of pairs in the game: Myself/Tara (obviously given day one), Haley/Angie (Haley told me this in secrecy), Travis/Kathy (Travis told me this so I can watch out for him), Loonie/Raining (Loonie spilled the beans on this one, concerned about inactivity), Mikey/Gigi (mentioned by Mikey when explaining his alliances), Andrew/Kalika (revealed by Andrew after he tried guessing my partner), Bubba/WCW (Bubba FINALLY admitted to this when I told him it was either Chaz or Will), JB/RTF (JB told me this in disappointment <3), Ben/Dickey (Andrew told me that newbie Ben had asked about LD), and finally, Liv/Chaz (last ones remaining).

With this taking days to put together, I am finally ready to truly start playing the game. I have a final two deal with Haley and a "final three deal" with Loonie and Mikey. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am lying and overaligning yet again. I am going to scheme my butt off to make sure that we can all get to the end somehow. In addition, I've also tried establishing friendly relationships with Ben, Andrew, Olivia, and Bubba, on my tribe, while also reaching out overseas to Soco, Travis, and Tara, who obviously needs to be safe <3 This allows me to kinda slither over the place and make the necessary targets that will further me in the game. My first victim was Roland, who proved to be quite the shady character by overaligning and being caught. He tried catering to Mikey, he tried catering to Andrew, and he probably even tried catering to a dog in China. He also backstabbed one of my original allies, Bettis, because he wanted to vote with the majority. Floaters grab a life vest! I can't say I'm sad to see him go, because frankly, his game was too dirty for my tastes. I caught him playing many sides, because, well, I'm playing many sides as well.

Speaking of which, Andrew and Mikey are going at it and will continue to target each other as long as they co-exist. My biggest fear is that if one of them leaves, the other will dominate but then lose their grip on control and their allies would vote me out. Fortunately Mikey and dude have overlapping alliance members which allows them to target the outsiders. If my name is mentioned on either end, they'd let me know. As long as they're both in, the target is not me.

So, who is next on the chopping block? That's a good question, which only time can answer...

Last edited by Dino on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #1- 2 Pairs Down, 9 More to Go   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 am

C-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://survivorphuket.canadian-forum.com
Dino

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #1- 2 Pairs Down, 9 More to Go   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 am

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dino

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #1- 2 Pairs Down, 9 More to Go   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 am

Just to clarify, the last few sentences refer to Roland, not Bettis <3 Roland is a snake lmao. Dunno about Bettis, but yeah I can see it being read two different ways.^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #1- 2 Pairs Down, 9 More to Go   

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1- 2 Pairs Down, 9 More to Go
Page 1 of 1