Survivor IMDB XLIII - Phuket Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional #4- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dino

Confessional #4- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #4- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly   Confessional #4- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 am

So Kathy and Andrew were the next two people to go, which I did not mind, I guess, since I wasn't really too close to Kathay but it did suck to see Dude go. I was gonna go on and explain what exactly happened with that vote to clear my name but WTF Kathy irritated me so she gets none of that satisfaction. She became an extreme cow and just kept bickering for no reason. I hope all is well for her but of course, saying that would just piss her off, so no thanks. I have better things to do, yessir.

And last night, I made a bold move in giving the idol to Haley after some deliberation. I was wondering if it would be wise to give it to her and risk losing it. I figured she would play it and it wasn't needed, but unfortunately, the reverse was true- she didn't play it and she needed it! I feel awful for not knowing what was going on in that tribe. That is why I kept telling Loonie and Dickey and Tara that I did not feel comfortable with the other tribe heading to Tribal Council. I'm a complete control freak and I've got to be in control of my fate.

Ben and Olivia got us good. Ben told me that JB was his vote, and Olivia, though she did not tell me anything, spoke to Mikey and Haley at length. Can't trust ANYONE in this game and I'm gonna make merge and take them out. I guess now I have no choice but to f3 with Loonie and Mikey, but hey, it'll work out. I lost two great allies and an idol... Worst Scenario Ever.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #4- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Page 1 of 1